Commitment to Success
At ERA Team VP, our mission is to provide the keys to agent success. A consistently exceptional experience for our clients begins with an exceptional team of agents, an outstanding support staff, and a comprehensive tool kit. That’s why we only partner with the best agents, then continually reinvest in them through skilled support staff, ongoing training and every technological tool available in the marketplace. We focus on taking care of our current team and building the ERA Team VP family. We strive for like-minded agents who want to deliver superior experiences to their clients and live out the ERA Team VP Core Values!
ERA Team VP is committed to your success.
- We will give you the tools, resources, and training to build, grow and maintain a strong career.
- We commit to ensuring coaching, training, and professional development are always available whether in-person or remotely via zoom.
- We will continue to keep you fully updated at our bi-weekly business meetings, held bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 9:27 AM.
- Your dedication to our 12-week new agent training program will generate you either a listing or a buyer under contract otherwise you will be reimbursed for your real estate class course and any other additional fees up to $ 500.00 total.
- We will always support you and your business as your business grows.
As an agent we also ask for your commitment to success.
- I will actively participate in the ERA Team VP 12-week training program.
- I will attend weekly company meetings, in-person or virtually. Meeting held Tuesdays at 9:27am
- I will work with my coach/broker to build a business plan and check in regularly on progress.
- I will continuously build my sphere to meet my business goals.
- I commit to having a pending/closed transaction within the next 120 days.
- I commit to meet with coach/broker to re-evaluate my business plan at minimum every 90 days.
- I commit to conducting my business ethically and constant with ERA Team VP’s core values.